2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, mobile or tablet) when you visit our website. Cookies may be used to improve the user experience and to provide more relevant and personalised services.
3. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon, also known as a pixel tag, is a small piece of invisible text or an image on a webpage. These elements are used to monitor Web traffic, which helps us to understand how our website is used and how we can improve it for our users. Through these Web beacons, we may collect information about your browsing behaviour on our website and store certain data for analytical and marketing purposes. It is important to note that we do not collect personal information through Web beacons.
4. What are scripts?
Scripts are snippets of code that are used to make our website work smoothly and interactively. These codes run on your device or on our servers and are essential for the website to function correctly. Scripts allow us to provide you with personalised services and to improve your user experience on our website.
5. What kind of cookies do we use?
We use session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device for a specific period of time.
We also use first-party and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are cookies that are set by us, while third-party cookies are ones that are set by external service providers.
7. How can you control cookies?
You can control cookies in your browser. Most browsers allow you to set up your cookie preferences in the Settings or Options section of your browser. Please note that disabling cookies may adversely affect the functionality and experience of the website.
8. How do we use cookie data?
9. Updates to the Cookies Policy.
10. Your rights in relation to your personal data.
As the data subject, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data, including the following:
- Right to be informed: you have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what it will be used for, and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you can request access to your personal data that we have collected.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to correct or update your personal data at any time.
- Right of erasure: you can request the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when you have withdrawn your consent to its processing.
- Right to data portability: you can request that your personal data be transferred to another organisation in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time and for any reason.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you are not satisfied with how we handle your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.
11. Contact details.
TRANSLATIUM MULTILINGUAL SERVICES, S.L.U.
Cardenal Silíceo, 25 (28002) Madrid, Spain
Telephone number: +34 605 09 35 00
We’re a different kind of translation agency. Our stellar service, quick and effective solutions when time is short, and personalized attention make us a valuable resource.